Disney plus on Samsung smart tv is an excellent channel worldwide that American pay channel. they play the most popular Tv serious programs. As well as most children willing to they Disney word popular characters. As of January 2016, Disney Channel is available to approximately 93.9 million pay television households in the United States.
Now they have a movie’s library and the cartoon’s factory. My favourite channel. Amazon also has the same platform but this one is the most popular and powerful among the people. Enjoy movies and music no matter where are you. Anyway now you could Available on Apple, Android and Amazon devices. Enjoy on TV, desktop, tablet, and mobile.
How do I use Disney plus on your Samsung smart TV?
Disney Plus is supported on Samsung smart TV models from 2015 onwards, running on the Tizen operating system. Before you start, please click the button.
If you not sure what Samsung TV you have? first, you go and see what model it is by accessing the Settings page, then following the path: Support > About This TV > Model Code.
Alternatively, you can check out the Samsung help pages for support with your device.
If you trust these devices is correct. You can download an app on your smart tv
#Dowload an app on your smart Tv
- Make sure your Samsung tv is connected to the internet. then you can go to the Settings > General > Network > Network Status.
- On your Samsung smart TV Home screen, locate the search icon and search for “DisneyLife”
- Then after you select the DisneyLife Icon and now download and installed.
- The downloaded app will going into My apps.
#Add the Icon Home screen on your Tv
You can make sure DisneyLife is easily accessible from your Home screen
- Select the app by pressing and holding the Enter (or Select) button on your remote control
- Drag and drop the app icon on your Home screen
#Subscribe to DisneyLife
When you open the app on your TV, you will see a screen with an activation code. If you don’t yet have a DisneyLife account at this point, please start your subscription at DisneyLife. If you already have a DisneyLife subscription, you can use your log in details to access the app on your TV – just make sure you use the same log in method and details as to when signed up.
Movies, TV shows, Live TV, and Shorts are available using the account holder’s profile when you access the app on your Samsung smart TV.